If you’re looking for an easy full car body wash but also to increase visibility and safety during rainy days, then this kit is meant for you!
Cleaning your vehicle has never been easier than with our water-less car cleaning compound: Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner), just spray, wipe and enjoy a non-greasy, shiny and water repellent finish!
Once your windshield and windows are clean, apply Rain Shield and enjoy its rain repellent properties for up to 6 months. This nano-based, long-lasting protective coating drastically increases your visibility while driving during rainy days, which reduces accidents caused by lack of visibility and helps make driving under rain much safer.
Save water and increase your visibility & safety during rain season with this convenient kit that includes:
- 1 x 1 Oz. Rain Shield sprayer.
- 1 x 16 Oz. Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) trigger sprayer.
- 1 x high quality microfiber cloth.
Our Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) is an amazing environmentally friendly compound that can be used on every inch of your exterior vehicle's surfaces: windows, car paint, metal, trim you name it!
Some of this kit's benefits include:
- Biodegradable waterless car cleaning compound.
- For personal or commercial use.
- Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) saves time, money, & water.
- Rain Shield increases visibility & safety while driving during rainy days.
- Coat your windshield, side windows, and rear window with 1 Oz. of Rain Shield for up to 6 months.
- Use Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) to clean every single corner of your vehicle without scratching or leaving a greasy residue.
Did we mention this price also includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the continental US?
1. Is rinsing needed after using Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner)?No. The main purpose of this product is to save time, energy, and water while still achieving a streak-free, glossy, and water repellent finish.
2. Can Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) be used on a very dirty (muddy) vehicle?You should not use Waterless Wash on a vehicle that has chunks of mud on it as it will scratch and damage the car paint. If this is the case, you should rinse the mud off and then use Waterless Wash in order to create a clean, glossy, and water repellent finish. You should also not use Waterless Wash on cars that have been left out in the sun as it will affect its performance. Waterless Wash can be used on glass, metal, plastic and painted surfaces.
3. Is Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) toxic?Not at all! Waterless Wash is a water-based mix of biodegradable components.
4. Is 1 ounce of Rain Shield enough to coat a windshield, rear and side windows of a car?Absolutely! You can coat one windshield, one rear window, and four side windows with 1 ounce of Rain Shield and create hydrophobic properties on them for up to 6 months!
5. How many washes can I get with a 16 ounce sprayer bottle of Waterless Wash?It all depends on the size and how dirty each vehicle is, but you should be able to get up to 6 washes out of standard sedans with a 16 ounce bottle.
6. How long does Rain Shield last?A single application of Rain Shield will offer rain repellent protection for up to 6 months. Rain Shield will also make it easier to remove sleet and snow (during winter) as well as bug splatters.
7. When will I receive my products?Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
8. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we'll replace it free of charge.