Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail or FEDEX Ground. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
2. What’s the area coverage for each one of your protective coatings?
Area coverage depends on the material the coating is applied to. Most of our coatings for porous substrates have an area coverage of 300- 400 sq. ft. per gallon and most of our coatings for non-porous substrates have an area coverage of 30-40 sq. ft. per ounce. We recommend downloading and reviewing each product’s technical data sheet for more accurate information regarding each product.
3. What’s the shelf life of each product?
Most of our coatings have a shelf life of 2 years in their original unopened container. Some last even longer, like our Anti-Slip Coating, which doesn’t expire.
4. What’s the difference between your 9H permanent coating system: Si-Carbide Plus and other ceramic coatings out in the market?
Besides the basic qualities such as super-hydrophobicity, gloss & hardness increase on the treated surface, our permanent coating system: Si-Carbide Plus is a ready-to-use, long-lasting protective coating which can be applied directly to the car paint without needing a base or intermediate coat. Multiple layers of this product can be applied in order to increase the thickness of the coating.
5) Can a 1 ounce bottle of Si-Carbide Plus coat an entire standard sedan?
Yes, and a 1.69 (50 ml.) bottle is enough to coat a standard size SUV or large pick up truck.
6) Do you ship internationally?
We do offer international shipping, however, you’ll have to contact one of our sales representatives in order for them to provide a detailed international shipping quote. International shipping carriers include USPS, DHL & FEDEX.
7) Do you offer private labeling?
We certainly do! We can assist you with everything you need in order to get your branded products into the retail world. Get in touch and learn more about this option.
8) Do you offer discounts for distributors, wholesalers, and installers?
Yes of course, we’re always looking to partner with individuals and businesses who we can create synergy with and offering attractive discounts is the least we can do to make this happen.
9) Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
10. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package (include images) and we’ll replace it free of charge.