Stop the spread of germs when water & soap are not available!
Our Hand Sanitizer is formulated using the WHO guidelines and exceeds the CDC recommended requirements by having 75% isopropyl alcohol by volume which is effective in killing 99.99% of germs. The only other components we use are distilled water, hydrogen peroxide, 100% vegetable glycerol and a splash of vanilla essential oil to leave a fresh and enjoyable scent after spraying it on your hands.
We know shipping can be a deal breaker, so we just added a $6.95 flat rate option for our 6 and 8 unit kits!
Please contact us for wholesale & bulk pricing.
SOME OF ITS BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Exceeds WHO and CDC recommended requirements.
- Contains 75% isopropyl alcohol.
- Effective for killing 99.99% of germs.
- Made in Austin, TX.
- Does not dry hands.
- 100% vanilla essential oil scented
- It’s a liquid, not a gel, so it goes a long way.
- Can be sprayed on your hands as well as frequently touched surfaces (ex: shopping cart handles).
- Cruelty free.
- No added chemicals or preservatives.
- Ready-to-use product.
- Ideal for carrying it around and using it whenever water and soap are not available.
- How do I effectively use Hand Sanitizer?
Shake the bottle and spray it on the palm of your hands, rub them together until the liquid evaporates. Enjoy a nice vanilla scent afterwards.
- How often should I use Hand Sanitizer?
As frequently as needed. We recommend using it whenever water and soap are not available. This 2 ounce sprayer bottle makes it easier to carry around whenever you leave your house.
- What kind of germs will Hand Sanitizer destroy?
As per the WHO and CDC recommendations, any hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol will be effective in destroying enveloped viruses, and other germs.
- Is Hand Sanitizer toxic?
Yes, do not drink it and keep out of reach of children! It’s designed to be used exclusively on your hands.
- When will I receive my products?
Orders placed before 3:00 pm will be shipped same day from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. For our 2 kit Hand Sanitizer, First Class Mail is available and should be around $4.00 anywhere in the continental US.
- What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your damaged package and include supporting evidence such as pictures and we’ll replace it free of charge. Please note that due to high demand we will only be replacing goods damaged by the shipping carrier.