Liquiglass is a long-lasting and versatile ceramic coating system developed to seal and protect a wide variety of non-porous substrates from humidity-related issues such as rust and corrosion, UV ray damage, chalk deposits, and other environmental aggressors.
Liquiglass is chemical and mechanical resistant, easy-to-apply and effective on most non-porous substrates. It’s ideal for indoor and outdoor applications and provides an outstanding protection on countertops, shower glass enclosures, railings, back-splashes, kitchen sinks, kitchen hoods, elevators, bathroom tile walls, varnished or painted cabinets, bicycles, car paint, etc.
Some of its benefits include:
- Self-leveling easy application.
- Ready-to-use product.
- No base coat needed.
- Can be applied directly to most non-porous substrates.
- Enhances the gloss of the treated substrate.
- Increases the hardness of the material up to 9H.
- Protects metals from rust.
- Creates super-hydrophobic properties extending cleaning cycles.
- Outstanding average area coverage of approximately 6 ml. per square meter.