TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TOP-OF-THE-LINE CARE CARE KIT THAT INCLUDES:
- 1 Pint (16 Oz.) of Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner): Water-less high quality car cleaner for paint, glass, metal, plastics.
- 1 x 2 Oz. Fine Mist Sprayer of Bodywork Armor: Long-lasting invisible paint sealant that creates an ultra thin shield that protects car paint from UV ray damage, bird droppings, and other environmental aggressors and prevents mud and even snow from adhering to the surface by providing super-hydrophobic properties.
- 1 x 1 Oz. Fine Mist Sprayers of Rain Shield: Long-lasting windshield rain repellent, coat your entire exterior windows with 1 Oz.
- 1 x 1 Oz. single dropper flask of Si-Carbide Plus: Long-lasting (Up to 5 year) ceramic coating system for car paint that increases the surface’s hardness up to 9H, enhances the gloss on car paint, creates an ultra thin shield that protects car paint from UV ray damage, bird droppings, and other environmental aggressors and prevents dirt and liquids from adhering to the surface by providing super-hydrophobic properties.
- 1 x applicator pad.
- 1 x microfiber suede cloth.
- 1 x high quality microfiber cloth.
Did we mention this package also includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US?
1. Can Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) be used on a very dirty (muddy) vehicle? How many washes will it last?
You should not use Waterless Wash on a vehicle that has chunks of mud on it as it will scratch and damage the car paint. If this is the case, you should rinse the mud off and then use Waterless Wash in order to create a clean, glossy, and water repellent finish. You should also not use Waterless Wash on cars that have been left out in the sun as it will affect its performance. Waterless Wash can be used on glass, metal, plastic and painted surfaces. Each pint of Waterless Wash can last up to 5 washes on a standard sedan/ small SUV.
2. Is Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) toxic?
Not at all! Waterless Wash is a water-based mix of biodegradable components.
3. How many cars can a 2 ounce sprayer of Bodywork Armor cover? How long does the coating last?
Each 2 ounce sprayer of Bodywork Armor is enough to coat a standard sedan/ small SUV for up to 12 months. For best results we recommend using our Waterless Wash in order to clean the car paint after it’s been coated and reapplying the coating every 8-10 months.
4. How long does Rain Shield last?
A single application of Rain Shield will offer rain repellent protection for up to 6 months. Each one ounce presentation is enough to coat a sedans/ small SUV/ Pick Up Truck’s windshield, side, and rear windows. Rain Shield will also make it easier to remove sleet and snow (during winter) as well as bug splatters.
5. When will I receive my products?
Most orders are shipped the same day from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. Orders placed after 3:00 pm will get shipped the following business day. If you need your products sooner, you can always expedite this process by selecting a different shipping method (an additional shipping cost will be added to your invoice).
6. What can I coat with a 1 Oz. bottle of Si-Carbide Plus (ceramic coating for car paint)? How long will this protection last?
You can coat a standard sedan/ small SUV with 1 Oz. of Si-Carbide Plus. As long as you hand-wash your car with non-harsh chemicals or abrasive methods (car tunnels), and apply our paint sealant: Bodywork Armor over it every 8 months to increase protection, a single application will last up to 5 years.
7. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we’ll replace it free of charge.