Si-Carbide Plus is a nano-based ceramic coating that forms an incredibly hydrophobic, flexible, cross-linked matrix which provides outstanding hardness and durability to any vehicle’s paint. This coating provides extreme mechanical and chemical resistance, excellent UV ray, rust, and corrosion protection, as well as easy-to-clean properties on treated surfaces. Once cured, Si-Carbide Plus will create a color-darkening effect to the treated surface while increasing the paint’s hardness to up to 9H.
Si-Carbide Plus protects vehicles’ paint from everyday environmental aggressors and also replaces traditional wax saving the vehicle’s owner a considerable amount of money in the mid-long term.
Some of its benefits include:
- Easier to apply than other ceramic coatings.
- Applied directly to the vehicle’s paint without the need of a base coat.
- Increases the substrate’s hardness.
- Creates a protective layer with a thickness of approximately 30 microns.
- Ideal for protecting car paint from UV rays, bird droppings, acid rain, & minor scratches.
- Makes fouling drastically easier to clean when used on boats.
- Enhances gloss.
- Reduces cleaning cycles.
* Ceramic coating application knowledge is strongly encouraged whenever dealing with vehicles.