Thermal Insulating Coating for metals is a green and environmentally friendly high-performance coating that is equipped with special optic features including infrared radiation and UV ray blockage. Thermal Insulating Coating, after being applied to metal surfaces, creates hydrophobic properties, decreases indoor temperature during the summer and saves energy due to cooling and heating generation.
Thermal Insulation Coating is a 2 component, 3 step system which includes a primer, intermediate and top coat and can be tinted in any light color in order to maximize UV and infrared reflection.
Some of its benefits include:
- During the summer, indoor temperature can reach a reduction of anywhere from 5-10C and an air conditioner energy reduction in more than 30%.
- Reflects up to 90% of UV radiation.
- VOC and toxic substance free.
- Abrasive and scratch resistant.
- Can last more than 10 years.
- Acts as sound insulation to a certain degree.
* Please contact us for product availability and color selection.