Thermal Insulating Coating is a green and environmentally friendly high-performance clear coating which is equipped with special optic features including infrared radiation and UV ray blockage. Thermal Insulating Coating, after being applied to glass surfaces, provides a high transmittance rate of visible light which doesn’t cause any kind of indoor brightness reduction after being applied, but at the same time decreasing indoor temperature and saving energy due to cooling and heating generation.
Some of its benefits include:
– During the summer, indoor temperature could reach a reduction of anywhere from 5-10C and an air conditioner energy reduction in more than 30%.
– Keeps windows looking the exact same way as if nothing was there. Does not affect indoor brightness.
– Can reflect more than 90% UV radiation, preventing indoor furniture from aging and humans from damaging UV rays.
– Doesn’t contain any kind of VOCs or toxic substances.
– Abrasive and scratch resistant; can last more than 10 years.
– Acts as sound insulation.