Save time, energy, money, and water with Waterless Wash
Our Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) is an amazing environmentally friendly compound that can be used on every inch of your exterior vehicle’s surfaces: windows, car paint, metal, trim you name it!
Some of this kit’s benefits include:
- Biodegradable waterless car cleaning compound.
- Ready-to-use product.
- Environmentally friendly.
- For personal or commercial use.
- Cleans every single corner of your vehicle without scratching or leaving a greasy residue.
- May be used with other products.
- Leaves a nice shiny, non-greasy finish.
- Works on all vehicle’s surfaces, including windows, wheels, and trim.
1. Is rinsing needed after using Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner)?
No. The main purpose of this product is to save time, energy, and water while still achieving a streak-free, glossy, and water repellent finish.
2. Can Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) be used on a very dirty (muddy) vehicle?
You should not use Waterless Wash on a vehicle that has chunks of mud on it as it will scratch and damage the car paint. If this is the case, you should rinse the mud off and then use Waterless Wash in order to create a clean, glossy, and water repellent finish. You should also not use Waterless Wash on cars that have been left out in the sun as it will affect its performance. Waterless Wash can be used on glass, metal, plastic and painted surfaces.
3. Is Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) toxic?
Not at all! Waterless Wash is a water-based mix of biodegradable components.
4. How many washes can I get with a 16 ounce sprayer bottle of Waterless Wash?
It all depends on the size and how dirty each vehicle is, but you should be able to get up to 6 washes out of standard sedans with a 16 ounce bottle.
5. When will I receive my products?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
6. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we’ll replace it free of charge.