EXTEND CLEANING CYCLES ON ALL GLASS SURFACES!
Window Care is a long-lasting, nano-based protective coating that creates super-hydrophobic properties on glass substrates and extends cleaning and maintenance cycles. Surfaces treated with Window Care will drastically require less cleaning as it will reduce grime build-up, soap scum accumulation and even hard water spots. Each unit has an area coverage of up to 50 square foot and lasts up to 10 months.
Treated surface becomes super-hydrophobic (water repellent) and creates easy-to-clean properties by reducing the accumulation of chemical deposits on glass surfaces.
Some of its benefits include:
- Completely invisible.
- Ready-to-use product.
- Great area coverage.
- Increases the contact angle of the treated surfaces.
- Prevents hard water spots, cleaning product residue build up.
- Extends cleaning cycles.
- Keeps treated surfaces looking clean.
- Ideal for: windows, crystal doors, ceiling windows, greenhouses, etc.
1. How does Window Care work?
Window Care is a nano-based coating that molecularly bonds to glass substrates decreasing the contact angle and drastically reducing the adhesion of liquids and dirt. Window Care creates an ultra thin layer on the treated surface that repels liquids and reduces the accumulation of soap scum and even hard water spots extending cleaning cycles.
2. Can I apply Window Care on glass surfaces treated with other coatings?
No. You should remove any previous coatings prior to the application of Window Care as it will not bond to non-glass substrates.
3. Is 1 ounce enough to coat a standard shower enclosure?
Each ounce can coat up to 50 SF so it should be enough to cover a standard shower enclosure. You should focus on applying Window Care on the interior part of it (the area that’s in direct contact with water) where cleaning is always more time consuming and difficult.
4. How long does Window Care last and what cleaning compounds should I use to clean the treated surfaces?
A single application of Window Care will offer super-hydrophobic protection for up to 10 months. We recommend using biodegradable and non-harsh cleaning compounds to prevent the stripping of the coating. A great cleaning option is our multi-surface cleaner: Bio Clean.
5. When will I receive my products?
Most orders are shipped the same day from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. Orders placed after 3:00 pm will get shipped the following business day. If you need your products sooner, you can always expedite this process by selecting a different shipping method (an additional shipping cost will be added to your invoice).
6. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we’ll replace it free of charge.