At Nanotech-Surface Solutions, we are aware of how contaminants negatively impact your health and are committed to providing environmentally-friendly solutions that address issues like this one. This is why we've incorporated Nano Attack to our product line. Nano Attack is an all natural, multi surface deep cleaner with residual efficacy which is able to remove dirt, grime and most harmful contaminants from absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces.
Deep cleaning and removing harmful contaminants the smart way!
Nanotech Surface Solutions Nano Attack is a citrus-based, sprayable & ready-to-use, multi-surface cleaner that works just as effectively on hard surfaces as well as absorbent ones. Thanks to its composition, Nano Attack is able to remove dirt, grease, and most harmful contaminants on a nano molecular level. Nano Attack leaves a nano-sized protective layer on the treated surfaces which helps keep them sanitized and contaminant-free for up to 7 days. Most alcohol-based solutions are only effective for a few seconds before they evaporate. Nano Attack keeps working for days after the surface is treated, drastically reducing bacteria proliferation and promoting a healthier environment.
Some of its benefits include:
- 100% biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Non-bleach based or toxic-chemical based.
- Treated surfaces will not harm humans, pets, animals, or plants.
- Ready-to-use product.
- Spray and wipe.
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, fungi, spores and yeast.
- Mechanically destroys microbes by rupturing their outer membrane.
- Non-leaching process.
- Does not migrate or dissolve into treated surface.
- Does not allow any sort of resistance development or mutagenicity.
- Ideal for frequently touched surfaces, from door handles to kitchen countertops to toilets.
1. How do I effectively use Nano Attack?
Shake the bottle and spray a generous amount of product onto the surface. If the surface is really dirty, allow the product to sit for a minute, then wipe down with a clean cloth (microfiber preferably). There's no need to rinse afterwards. The product's protective layer will remain on the surface for 3-7 days considerably reducing most harmful contaminants.
2. How often should I use Nano Attack?
For high contact surfaces, we recommend using this product at least once a day. For all other surfaces, this product should be used at least once every 5-7 days to maximize its effect.
3. What is Nano Attack made out of and how does it help sanitize surfaces?
Nano Attack is made out of 100% natural compounds. Its main active ingredients are D-limonene, citric acid, and hydrogen peroxide which are, by nature, antimicrobials.
4. What kind of germs will Nano Attack destroy?
Nano Attack's antimicrobial technology is effective against multiple types of bacteria, algae, yeast, spores, and viruses.
5. Can I use Nano Attack on porous substrates, for example: carpet?
Absolutely! Shake the bottle and spray a generous amount of product onto the surface, depending on how dirty it is, you might want to let the product sit for a minute or two, then scrub it with a hard bristle brush and allow the product to dry after the surface is clean. Enjoy the results!
6. Is Nano Attack toxic?
Not at all! Nano Attack uses the power of nature to clean and sanitize all types of materials. It's even effective against odors.
7. When will I receive my products?
Orders placed before 3:30 pm will be shipped same day from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.