Cleaning, adding an incredible gloss, and protecting your vehicle's exterior surfaces has never been easier than with our water-less car cleaning compound: Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat! Just spray, wipe and enjoy a slick, glossy and water repellent finish!
As simple as spraying, wiping and moving on, our Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat will help you achieve that professional finish you're striving for. You'll be able to use it on all exterior non-absorbent vehicle surfaces; it will leave a mirror like finish on automotive paint and glass surfaces!
Ideal for keeping your ride flawless, when using water is not really an option, this rinse-less vehicle cleaner will save you time, energy, money, and most importantly, our most sacred resource: water! This product will also add an ultra thin protective layer that will repel dirt and liquids for months!
Save time, energy, money, and water with Waterless Wash!
Our Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat is an amazing environmentally friendly compound that can be used on every inch of your non-absorbent exterior vehicle's surfaces: windows, car paint, metal, trim you name it!
Some of this kit's benefits include:
- Biodegradable rinse-less car cleaning compound.
- Ready-to-use product; extremely easy to use.
- For personal or commercial use.
- Cleans every single corner of your vehicle without scratching or leaving a greasy residue.
- Creates a slick, glossy finish.
- Creates a protective layer that repels dirt and liquids extending cleaning cycles.
- May be used with other products.
- Maintains and protects our ceramic coating systems: Si-Carbide Plus, Diamond-X, and Liquiglass.
1. Is rinsing needed after using Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat?
No. The main purpose of this product is to save time, energy, and water while still achieving a streak-free, glossy, slick, and hydrophobic finish.
2. Can Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat be used on a very dirty (muddy) vehicle?
You should not use Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat on a vehicle that has chunks of mud on it as it will scratch and damage the car paint. If this is the case, you should rinse the mud off and then use Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat in order to create a clean, glossy, and water repellent finish. You should also not use Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat on cars that have been left out in the sun as it will affect its performance. Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat can be used on glass, metal, plastic and painted surfaces.
3. Is Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat biodegradable?
Absolutely! Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat is a water-based mix of biodegradable components. This doesn't mean you should drink it though!
4. How long will the protection created by Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat last?
The hydrophobic protection created after using this product should last no less than 3 months. However, the more you use it, the longer this protection will last.
5. How many washes can I get with a 16 ounce sprayer bottle of Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat?
It all depends on the size and how dirty each vehicle is, but you should be able to get up to 6 washes out of standard sedans with a 16 ounce bottle.
6. When will I receive my products?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
7. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we'll replace it free of charge.