CRYSTALVIEW- ANTI FOG
Let’s be honest, wearing a face mask is no fun at all and wearing a face mask while having to use glasses is even worse!
So what are the current solutions for this annoying problem?
- Removing your lenses, wiping them and putting them back on.
- Not wearing glasses and not being able to see properly.
- Using our new CrystalView- Anti Fog solution and forgetting about this problem.
At Nanotech Surface Solutions we are totally aware that in order to stop the spread of germs and do our part in reducing the number of COVID-19 cases, we must wear face masks and practice social distancing. We are also aware that wearing face masks is much more difficult for people who use glasses on a daily basis as these will inevitably fog due to breathing, humidity, and temperature changes. This is exactly why we've we’ve introduced CrystalView- Anti Fog to our product line. CrystalView- Anti Fog uses nano-based TiO2 particles to create an invisible protective shield on lenses which prevent fogging for a whole day!
Don’t let your face mask fog up your glasses!
Each CrystalView- Anti Fog sachet includes a nano-based TiO2-infused cloth wipe which is ready to use. Simply wipe the cloth both sides of your lenses after you’ve cleaned them and put the wipe back in its sealable bag. Each wipe will offer anti fog protection for up to 6 months!
Some of its benefits include:
- Quick and easy application.
- No greasy smearing.
- Contains no harmful chemicals.
- Prevents fogging on all types of eyewear: sunglasses, helmet visors, prescription glasses, plastic and poly-carbonate lenses.
- Every application will create anti fog protection for up to 24 hours.
- Each wipe can be reused for up to 6 months.
- Prevents fogging due to humidity, sweating and temperature changes.
- Eliminates the inconvenience of wearing glasses and a face mask.
- Improves visibility when hiking, snowboarding, skydiving, golfing, swimming, scuba diving, riding a motorcycle, and performing any other activity that requires wearing a visor or glasses for a long time.
- How does Crystal View- Anti Fog work?
CrystalView- Anti Fog creates a nano-based TiO2 protective coating (invisible to the human eye) on lenses and visors. This protective layer is able to seal the micro-pores and crevasses these surfaces have preventing fogging due to humidity, sweating, and temperature changes.
- How do I apply it?
Each sealable bag contains a ready-to-use recyclable cloth.
- Use nitrile or latex gloves if you have sensitive skin.
- Clean both sides of your lenses or visor.
- Apply the solution by using the ready-to-use wipe on both sides of your lenses or visor.
- Place the wipe bag in its bag and seal it.
- Enjoy clearer visibility!
- How long will the anti fog protection last?
Each application will last up to 24 hours. You can reuse the wipe for up to 6 months by simply placing it in its sealable bag after each use.
- When will I receive my products?
All orders ship within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class Mail. Faster shipping options are also available.
- What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we'll replace it free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer discounted online international shipping options via UPS & DHL. For bulk orders, please contact us to find the best shipping option. If you have an active commercial shipping account we can use it.
Can your bottles and sprayers be recycled?
Absolutely! All of our bottles are made out of either HDPE, PET, LDPE plastics. Please recycle according to your state/ local options.