BUG & TAR REMOVER
BUG & TAR REMOVER
Bug & Tar Remover is a specialty alkaline cleaning compound that effectively dissolves bug splatters, tar, chitin, tree sap, and other organic residues without damaging the car paint or any protective coating applied on exterior automotive surfaces.
Due to its cutting-edge technology, Bug & Tar Remover penetrates through these organic residues, breaks them down, and removes them in a matter of seconds.
Save time when dealing with those nasty bug splatters!
The technology behind this product makes it possible to target and dissolve only the organic residues, and not your vehicle's paint or clear coat.
Some of this kit's benefits include:
- Ready-to-use product.
- Simply spray, wait, and wipe.
- Does not contain harmful chemicals.
- For personal or commercial use.
- Does not damage the vehicle's paint, clear coat or existing ceramic coatings.
- Dissolves bug splatters/ tar in a matter of seconds.
1. How effective is Bug & Tar Remover?The technology behind this product allows it to target and dissolve only the organic residues on the vehicle's surface in a matter of seconds without damaging the paint, clear coat or ceramic coating beneath, so it's pretty effective!
2. Do I need to dilute Bug & Tar Remover?No, this is a ready-to-use product, simply spray on any exterior vehicle surface and either wipe with a clean and wet microfiber cloth or use a pressure washer to rinse off.
3. Should I rinse off any Bug & Tar Remover residues after they've dissolved any bug splatters/ tar?Yes, you should not let any product residues behind and you should also not let the product dry before rinsing off as it might damage the surface.
4. When will I receive my products?Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
5. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we'll replace it free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer discounted online international shipping options via UPS & DHL. For bulk orders, please contact us to find the best shipping option. If you have an active commercial shipping account we can use it.
Can your bottles and sprayers be recycled?
Absolutely! All of our bottles are made out of either HDPE, PET, LDPE plastics. Please recycle according to your state/ local options.