Are you tired of dealing with those unsightly faded, stained, or rusty metal surfaces? If you have stainless steel, chrome, or aluminum appliances you know how hard it can be to maintain them and keep them streak or grease free all the time. The same goes for wheels, calipers, elevators, railings, industrial kitchens, brewery tanks, door frames, and any other metal substrate.
At Nanotech Surface Solutions we know how expensive and time consuming maintaining metal-based materials can be, which is why we've integrated Diamond-X. This ultra thin and very-long lasting ceramic coating will enhance the gloss of stainless steel, aluminum, chrome, bronze, brass, and any other metal surface, while providing ultra hydrophobic (water-repellent), rust-inhibiting, UV ray resistant, and chemical resistant properties helping you preserve the "like new" appearance of your metals and allowing you to focus on more important matters, rather than cleaning.
Diamond-X is an extremely long-lasting ceramic coating system developed to seal and protect metal substrates from humidity-related issues such as rust and corrosion, and can withstand indoor and outdoor environments.
Diamond-X resists abrasion and high impacts, chemicals, rust & corrosion even in marine environments and high temperatures up to 800°C. It is ideal for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, galvanized metals, and even powder coated metals.
Some of its benefits include:
- Self-leveling easy application.
- Ready-to-use product.
- Usually requires a single coat.
- Can be applied directly to metal & powder coated surfaces.
- Enhances the gloss of the metal substrate.
- Increases the hardness of the material up to 9H.
- Protects metals from rust.
- Creates super-hydrophobic properties extending cleaning cycles.
- Food safe.
- Outstanding average area coverage of approximately 6 ml. per square meter.