Do you want to reduce hard water spots, chalk deposits and cleaning cycles on glass surfaces?
At Nanotech-Surface Solutions we know how difficult and time-consuming it is to keep glass surfaces looking sparkling clean which is why we've implemented a completely invisible and long-lasting protective coating to our product line that will help you achieve this. Glass Shield is extremely effective & easy to apply and will seal even the tiniest glass crevasses creating a more uniform surface and making it harder for liquids and dirt to adhere to it which as a result, will drastically extend cleaning cycles.
Extend Cleaning Cycles on All Glass Surfaces!Glass Shield is a long-lasting, nano-based protective coating that creates super-hydrophobic properties on glass substrates and extends cleaning and maintenance cycles. Surfaces treated with Glass Shield will drastically require less cleaning as it will reduce grime build-up, soap scum accumulation and even hard water spots. Each unit has an area coverage of up to 50 square foot and lasts up to 10 months.
Treated surface becomes super-hydrophobic (water repellent) and creates easy-to-clean properties by reducing the accumulation of chemical deposits on glass surfaces.
Some of its benefits include:
- Completely invisible.
- Ready-to-use product.
- Great area coverage.
- Increases the contact angle of the treated surfaces.
- Prevents hard water spots, cleaning product residue build up.
- Extends cleaning cycles.
- Keeps treated surfaces looking clean.
- Ideal for: windows, crystal doors, ceiling windows, greenhouses, etc.
1. How does Glass Shield work?Glass Shield is a nano-based coating that molecularly bonds to glass substrates decreasing the contact angle and drastically reducing the adhesion of liquids and dirt. Glass Shield creates an ultra thin layer on the treated surface that repels liquids and reduces the accumulation of soap scum and even hard water spots extending cleaning cycles.
2. Can I apply Glass Shield on glass surfaces treated with other coatings?No. You should remove any previous coatings prior to the application of Glass Shield as it will not bond to non-glass substrates.
3. Is 1 ounce enough to coat a standard shower enclosure?Each ounce can coat up to 50 SF so it should be enough to cover a standard shower enclosure. You should focus on applying Glass Shield on the interior part of it (the area that's in direct contact with water) where cleaning is always more time consuming and difficult.
4. How long does Glass Shield last and what cleaning compounds should I use to clean the treated surfaces?A single application of Glass Shield will offer super-hydrophobic protection for up to 10 months. We recommend using biodegradable and non-harsh cleaning compounds to prevent the stripping of the coating. A great cleaning option is our multi-surface cleaner: Bio Clean.
5. When will I receive my products?Most orders are shipped the same day from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. Orders placed after 3:00 pm will get shipped the following business day. If you need your products sooner, you can always expedite this process by selecting a different shipping method (an additional shipping cost will be added to your invoice).
6. What if I receive a damaged product?No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we’ll replace it free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer discounted online international shipping options via UPS & DHL. For bulk orders, please contact us to find the best shipping option. If you have an active commercial shipping account we can use it.
Can your bottles and sprayers be recycled?
Absolutely! All of our bottles are made out of either HDPE, PET, LDPE plastics. Please recycle according to your state/ local options.