INTERIOR DETAILING KIT
INTERIOR DETAILING KIT
We’d love for you to become part of our family! What better way than by offering you the highest quality nano-based automotive cleaning compounds and protective coatings at a fraction of the cost!
Everything you need to get your interior vehicle detailed and protected is included in this amazing kit!
This kit is designed for fabric interiors which should be thoroughly cleaned with our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner and then coated with our super-hydrophobic, SiO2-based coating specifically designed for fabric substrates: Fabric Shield. Once you’re done using this amazing kit, you won’t need to worry about stains ruining your fabric seats or automotive carpets. You'll also be able to use our Interior Cleaner to effectively remove dust and leave a non-greasy, pristine finish on your plastic, lacquered and vinyl surfaces such as dashboards, glove box compartments, steering wheels, door handles, beverage holders, etc.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS INNOVATIVE & EASY-TO-USE INTERIOR DETAILING KIT THAT INCLUDES:
- 1 Pint (16 Oz.) of Fabric Shield: Super hydrophobic (water repellent) coating for fabrics, suede, velvet.
- 1 Pint (16 Oz.) of Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner: Low-foaming cleaning solution for removing stains on all carpet & upholstery substrates.
- 1 Pint (16 Oz.) of Interior Cleaner: Effective, pH balanced cleaning solution for non absorbent substrates.
1. Is rinsing needed after using Interior Cleaner?No. You can spray Interior Cleaner directly to any non-absorbent surface and simply wipe it with a clean microfiber towel in order to achieve a nice shiny, non-greasy finish.
2. Will Fabric Shield leave a visible film on treated surfaces? What kind of liquids does it protect fabrics from?No, Fabric Shield uses the most advanced nanotechnology to bond to fabrics on a molecular level without altering their appearance or texture in any way. Fabric Shield will create a hydrophobic shield on treated surfaces repelling liquids such as sodas, coffee, orange juice, and even wine (you should never drink and drive)!
3. Can I use Fabric Shield on leather substrates?You should not use Fabric Shield on leather substrates as it will not bond to it and might alter its appearance. We have a different coating for leather which should be used when trying to protect these kind of material: Leather Shield.
4. When will I receive my products?Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via FEDEX Ground. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
5. What if I receive a damaged product?No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we’ll replace it free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer discounted online international shipping options via UPS & DHL. For bulk orders, please contact us to find the best shipping option. If you have an active commercial shipping account we can use it.
Can your bottles and sprayers be recycled?
Absolutely! All of our bottles are made out of either HDPE, PET, LDPE plastics. Please recycle according to your state/ local options.