Have you noticed how many "high performance" coatings are out in the market which really only offer a "high performance" protection for a year or two before they start blistering, chipping, cracking, or peeling?
At Nanotech Surface Solutions, we know how expensive and time consuming maintaining coated surfaces can be, which is why we developed our industrial-grade permanent coating solution: Lacquepoxy.
Lacquepoxy is a sol-gel-based, two-component, permanent coating system that comes in a clear or tinted version and can be applied to a wide variety of substrates to create a super hydro and oleophobic, UV ray, chemical, mechanical, and corrosion protection for an extremely long time.
Unlike polyurethanes, when applied on exterior wood or cement trucks, Lacquepoxy will not yellow or blister due to UV damage and will therefore preserve the original appearance of treated substrates. Because of its non-stick nature, Lacquepoxy provides easy-to-clean properties, which translate into cleaning and maintenance savings allowing users to focus on more important operational matters.
Some of its benefits include:
- Bonds permanently to the treated substrate.
- Super-hydro and oleophobic.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Outstanding UV ray protection.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and abrasion.
- Can be used on a wide variety of substrates: metal, concrete, masonry, natural stone, timber, painted surfaces, fiberglass, powder coated metals, etc.
- Prevents rust and corrosion when used on metals.
- Creates easy-to-clean properties.