At Nanotech Surface Solutions we know how bad faded and dirty leather surfaces look, which is why we've incorporated Leather Shield to our product line. Leather Shield is very easy to apply and will not only protect smooth leather surfaces from humidity, liquids, and dye transfer, but will also rejuvenate them and enhance their color.
Leather Shield is a super-hydrophobic, water-based coating that is specifically designed to protect smooth leather substrates.
Enhance & protect your smooth leather surfaces!
Due to its blend of SiO2 and wax chemical composition, Leather Shield enhances the substrate’s color and provides outstanding water, dirt, and UV ray protection, making treated substrates preserve their original appearance for multiple months.
Some of it's benefits include:
- Long-lasting (up to 12 months).
- Ready-to-use product.
- Non-toxic, water-based.
- Easy to apply.
- For personal or commercial use.
- Simply spray, rub into the substrate, and let dry.
- Rejuvenates & protects.
- Prevents dye transfer.
1. What's the surface area coverage for leather Shield?
Each 8 ounce bottle can coat around 80 square feet (7.5 square meters).
2. How long does it take for the coating to fully cure?
Leather Shield will be touch dry after 3-4 hours and fully cured after 24 hours. During the curing process, the treated substrates should not be exposed to high humidity.
3. Can I use this product on my smooth leather home pieces like couches, chairs, bags, jackets, etc?
Absolutely! This product is versatile and is not only designed for the automotive industry but for the residential and commercial ones as well.
4. Is leather Shield oil resistant/ salt water resistant?
Leather Shield is not oil resistant but it is salt water resistant.
5. When will I receive my products?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
6. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we'll replace it free of charge.