RAIN SHIELD DISPLAY BOX- 20 UNITS
Rain Shield provides super-hydrophobic properties on windshields & windows. Repels liquids, increasing drying time speed, creates easy-to-clean properties, makes it easier to clean bug splatters and bird droppings, drastically increases visibility under rain, & makes rain drops slide off when driving over 40 mph.
Some of its benefits include:
- Increase in visibility & safety during rainy days.
- 1 single application lasts up to 6 months.
- Completely invisible.
- Does not leave a film or greasy residue.
- Can be used on windshields, rear windows, & side windows.
- No constant reapplication needed.
- Makes it easier to clean sleet & snow.
Counter display box with 20 x 0.5 ounce fine mist sprayers of our nano-based & long-lasting windshield rain repellent: Rain Shield. Each unit can coat a standard sedan's windshield for up to 6 months! Set it up in your store or shop in order to increase customer awareness and sales revenue!
* If you're looking for single units instead of a display box, you can find this single product listing in our catalog.
Some of its benefits include:
- Ideal for resale or commercial application.
- Ready-to-use product.
- Increase sales revenue with attractive display box.
- Increase visibility & safety during rainy days.
- Extremely affordable at only $4.75 per unit!
1. How long does Rain Shield last?
A single application of Rain Shield will offer rain repellent protection for 6 months on average considering frequent driving and windshield wiper use. Rain Shield will also make it easier to remove sleet and snow (during winter) as well as bug splatters.
2. How is Rain Shield different from Rain-X and how does it work?
Rain Shield is not a superficial coating and will not wear off after 2-3 weeks. Due to its nanotechnology formulation, Rain Shield is able to bond on a molecular level to the glass substrate sealing its micro pores and crevasses and creating a super-hydrophobic surface.
3. How much can 0.5 ounces cover?
This is enough to coat the entire windshield of any sedan, SUV, or pick up truck.
4. When will I receive my products?
Most orders are shipped within 1 business day from Austin, TX. You should receive your products anywhere from 2-5 business days after placing an order. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
5. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we’ll replace it free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer discounted online international shipping options via UPS & DHL. For bulk orders, please contact us to find the best shipping option. If you have an active commercial shipping account we can use it.
Can your bottles and sprayers be recycled?
Absolutely! All of our bottles are made out of either HDPE, PET, LDPE plastics. Please recycle according to your state/ local options.