SPRING DETAILING KIT
Whether you’re a car enthusiast or a professional car detailer, we’d love for you to try our products!
What better way than by offering you the highest quality nano-based automotive cleaning compounds and protective coatings at a discounted price!
Everything you need to get your vehicle ready for Spring is included in this one-of-a-kind detailing kit!
Once you’re done using this amazing kit, you’ll be able to enjoy increased visibility and drive safer during rainy days with Rain Shield. You’ll also be able to clean every inch of interior surface such as your dashboard, cupholders, navigation screens, door panels, etc. with Interior Cleaner. Remove those unsightly and hard-to-remove stains with Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, help the environment by saving a ton of gallons of water and create a mirror-like, slick, super hydrophobic protective layer on your exterior automotive surfaces by using our water-less car cleaning compound: Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat, or create a luxurious bubble bath for your vehicle by using Suds Car Shampoo.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TOP-OF-THE-LINE DETAILING ARSENAL THAT INCLUDES:
- 1 Gallon (128 Oz.) of Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner: Low-foaming, fast acting cleaner & stain remover.
- 1 Pint (16 Oz.) of Suds: High-foaming, pH neutral car shampoo.
- 1 Pint (16 Oz.) of Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat: Rinse-less high quality and extremely effective car cleaner infused with siloxanes for paint, glass, metal, and vinyl.
- 1 Pint (16 Oz.) of Interior Cleaner: Low foaming, PH balanced solvent-free cleaner for all interior surfaces (including leather).
- 1 x 0.33 Oz. Fine Mist Sprayer of Rain Shield: Long-lasting windshield rain repellent, coat your entire exterior windows with 1 Oz.
- 1 plush 16" x 16" microfiber towel.
1. Is rinsing needed after using Interior Cleaner?No. You can spray Interior Cleaner directly to any non-absorbent surface, including leather, and simply wipe off with a clean microfiber towel in order to achieve a nice shiny, non-greasy finish.
2. Can Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat be used on a very dirty (muddy) vehicle?You should not use Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat on a vehicle that has chunks of mud on it as it will scratch and damage the car paint. If this is the case, you should rinse the mud off and then use Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat in order to create a clean, glossy, and water repellent finish. You should also not use Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat on cars that have been left out in the sun as it will affect its performance. This product can be used on glass, metal, vinyl and painted surfaces.
3. How many vehicles can I wash with Suds?
If doing it manually, you should be able to wash anywhere from 8- 10 compact cars/ small SUVs with each pint (16 oz.) of Suds.
4. How long does Rain Shield last?A single application of Rain Shield will offer rain repellent protection for up to 6 months. Rain Shield will also make it easier to remove sleet and snow (during winter) as well as bug splatters.
5. When will I receive my products?Most orders get shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail.
6. What if I receive a damaged product?No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we’ll replace it free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer discounted online international shipping options via UPS & DHL. For bulk orders, please contact us to find the best shipping option. If you have an active commercial shipping account we can use it.
Can your bottles and sprayers be recycled?
Absolutely! All of our bottles are made out of either HDPE, PET, LDPE plastics. Please recycle according to your state/ local options.