SUDS- CAR SHAMPOO
Suds is a a high-foaming and pH neutral concentrated blend of cleaning agents specifically designed to wash all exterior automotive surfaces and leave an outstanding glossy finish.
Suds’ rich lather effectively removes dirt, pollen, and other contaminants from the vehicle’s exterior surfaces without leaving streaks or water spots.
Ideal for keeping your ride sparkling clean without affecting the performance of waxes, sealants, or ceramic coatings.
Enjoy the suds!
Suds can be used on every inch of your exterior vehicle's surfaces: windows, car paint, gel coat, metal, trim & vinyl, you name it!
Some of this kit's benefits include:
- pH neutral, non-harsh chemical.
- Simply mix with water and apply.
- For personal or commercial use.
- Cleans every single corner of your vehicle and leaves a nice glossy finish.
- Does not damage sealants or ceramic coatings.
- Works on all vehicle's surfaces, including windows, wheels, and trim.
1. How muchproduct should I mix with water?We recommend mixing 2 ounces per gallon of water in order to create a nice bubbly carwash solution.
2. Will Suds damage my ceramic coating?Not at all! We recommend using this product and a wash mitt or clean microfiber towel to clean any dirt build-up from coated and non-coated vehicles.
3. Will Suds leave any water spots?Not at all! Suds is designed to leave a clean and streak-free finish.
4. How many washes can I get with a 16 ounce sprayer bottle of Waterless Wash?It all depends on the size and how dirty each vehicle is, but you should be able to get up to 10 washes out of standard sedans with a 16 ounce bottle.
5. When will I receive my products?Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
6. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we'll replace it free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer discounted online international shipping options via UPS & DHL. For bulk orders, please contact us to find the best shipping option. If you have an active commercial shipping account we can use it.
Can your bottles and sprayers be recycled?
Absolutely! All of our bottles are made out of either HDPE, PET, LDPE plastics. Please recycle according to your state/ local options.