WATERLESS WASH & COAT KIT
WATERLESS WASH & COAT KIT
If you’re looking for an easy full car body wash but also to increase visibility and safety during rainy days, then this kit is meant for you!
Cleaning your vehicle has never been easier than with our water-less car cleaning compound: Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat, just spray, wipe and enjoy a showroom finish with a UV ray, water repellent protection!
Once your windshield and windows are clean, apply Rain Shield and enjoy a rain repellent, increased visibility protection for up to 6 months. This nano-based, long-lasting protective coating drastically increases your visibility while driving during rainy days, which helps make driving under rain much safer.
Save water and increase your visibility & safety during rain season with this convenient kit that includes:
- 2 x 1 Oz. Rain Shield sprayers.
- 2 Pints (16 Oz.) Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat sprayers.
- 1 high quality microfiber cloth.
Our Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat is a water-saving, environmentally friendly, cleaning compound that can be used on every inch of your exterior vehicle's surfaces: windows, car paint, metal, trim, ceramic coated surfaces, you name it!
Some of this kit's benefits include:
- Easy to use, simply spray and wipe.
- Ideal for the DIY car enthusiast or the professional detailer.
- Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat saves time, money, and water.
- Rain Shield increases visibility and safety while driving during rainy days.
- Coat your windshield, side windows, mirrors, and rear window with less than 1 Oz. of Rain Shield for up to 6 months.
- Use Waterless Wash _+ Hybrid Coat to clean every single corner of your vehicle without scratching or leaving a greasy residue.
Did we mention this kit also qualifies for FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US?
1. Is rinsing needed after using Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat?
No. The main purpose of this product is to save time, energy, and water while still achieving a streak-free, glossy, and water repellent finish.
2. Can Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat be used on a very dirty (muddy) vehicle?
You should not use Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat on a vehicle that has chunks of mud on it as it will scratch and damage the car paint. If this is the case, you should rinse the mud off and then use Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat in order to create a clean, glossy, and water repellent finish. You should also not use Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat on cars that have been left out in the sun as it will affect its performance. Waterless Wash can be used on glass, metal, plastic and painted surfaces.
3. Is Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat environmentally friendly?
Absolutely! Waterless Wash + Hybrid Coat is a water-based mix of biodegradable components and SiO2/ polysiloxanes.
4. Is 1 ounce of Rain Shield enough to coat a windshield, rear and side windows of a car?
Absolutely! You can actually coat one windshield, one rear window, and four side windows with less 1 ounce of Rain Shield and create hydrophobic properties on them for up to 6 months!
5. How many washes can I get with a 16 ounce sprayer bottle of Waterless Wash?
It all depends on the size and how dirty each vehicle is, but you should be able to get up to 6 washes out of standard sedans with a 16 ounce bottle.
6. How long does Rain Shield last?A single application of Rain Shield will offer rain repellent protection for up to 6 months. Rain Shield will also make it easier to remove sleet and snow (during winter) as well as bug splatters.
7. When will I receive my products?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
8. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we'll replace it free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer discounted online international shipping options via UPS & DHL. For bulk orders, please contact us to find the best shipping option. If you have an active commercial shipping account we can use it.
Can your bottles and sprayers be recycled?
Absolutely! All of our bottles are made out of either HDPE, PET, LDPE plastics. Please recycle according to your state/ local options.