WINDSHIELD CARE KIT
WINDSHIELD CARE KIT
If you’re looking for an easy way to clean your windshield and drastically improve visibility and safety during rainy days, then this kit is meant for you!
Cleaning your windshield and glass surfaces vehicle has never been easier than by using our Glass Cleaner, just spray, wipe and enjoy a clean and non-streaky finish!
Once your windshield is clean, apply Rain Shield and enjoy its rain repellent protection for up to 6 months. This SiO2-based, long-lasting protective coating drastically increases your visibility while driving during rainy days, which reduces accidents caused by lack of visibility and helps make driving under rain much safer. It also prevents sleet, snow, and mud from sticking to your windshield.
Increase your visibility & safety during rain season with this convenient kit that includes:
- 2 x Rain Shield Applicators/ 4 x Rain Shield Applicators.
- 1 x 2 Oz. Glass Cleaner/ 2 x 2 Oz. Glass Cleaner
Some of this kit's benefits include:
- Ready and easy-to-use products.
- For personal or commercial use. Ideal for DIY-enthusiasts!
- Glass Cleaner is ammonia-free and leaves a non-streak finish.
- 5 minutes provides a 6 month rain, sleet, snow, mud repellent protection.
- Rain Shield increases visibility & safety while driving during rainy days.
- Coat your your entire windshield for up to 6 months with a single application of Rain Shield.
1. Does each unit of Rain Shield have enough product to coat an entire windshield??Absolutely! You can coat any sedan, SUV, pick up truck's entire windshield with this presentation and create a super hydrophobic protection that repels sleet, snow, rain, and mud for up to 6 months!
2. How much of the Glass Cleaner will I use to clean an entire windshield?You should be able to clean two standard-sized windshields with our 2 ounce sprayer.
3. How long does Rain Shield last?
A single application of Rain Shield will offer rain repellent protection for up to 6 months. Rain Shield also repels sleet and snow (during winter) as well as bug splatters.
4. Does Rain Shield really prevent ice (sleet) from adhering to my windshield?
Yes! Thanks to our product's nano-based composition, your windshield will be sealed on a molecular level, making it impossible for ice to adhere to it. Forget about having to scrape off ice, or using boiling water or any other time-consuming tricks to remove this each morning. You can use your hands or your windshield wipers to remove any ice buildup easily!
5. When will I receive my products?Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS/ UPS Ground. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
6. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we'll replace it free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for products to get shipped once an order is placed?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
Are your products made in the US?
Most of our products are made in the US with European and domestic components.
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer discounted online international shipping options via UPS & DHL. For bulk orders, please contact us to find the best shipping option. If you have an active commercial shipping account we can use it.
Can your bottles and sprayers be recycled?
Absolutely! All of our bottles are made out of either HDPE, PET, LDPE plastics. Please recycle according to your state/ local options.